We hope you are entirely satisfied with your dental care. If not please let us know so that we can rectify the cause of your dissatisfaction and improve our service.

If you feel this has not resolved your complaint then NHS patients should contact their local Primary Care Trust (PCT). To find your your PCT you can call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 or visit the NHS Choices website.

Private patients should contact the independent Dental Complaints Service on 08456 120 540 or email them at

Site by Sell Your Products Online | Site Map | Privacy Policy